COST OPTIMISATION ASSESSMENT
Optimise your Azure costs
Reduce and optimise your Azure costs via an Arinco engagement to help you identify and implement cost savings.
Having worked with organisations of all sizes, Arinco’s consultants have a wealth of knowledge in setting the right Azure foundations with optimised environments so that customers can ensure they only pay for what they require.
Utilising our simple and straight forward Cost Optimisation Assessment, we will provide an end-to-end analysis of your environment and provide practical and impactful changes that will optimise your licensing, services, and cloud costs.
You can choose to do this as a one-off service utilising our Professional Services model or reviewed on a regular schedule using our Co-Ops managed services model.
*If you would like to review your costs on a regular basis but are not an existing Co-Ops customer, the team will discuss plan options post this engagement.
Why customers use the assessment:
- Currently paying more than anticipated for their Azure workloads and want to identify the cause
- Want to perform a health check on their Azure expenditure.
- Remove duplication causing increased cloud costs
- Enable your team to monitor and reduce costs on an on-going basis
- Advice on licensing requirements for Azure and where money could be saved.
- Investigating the use of Dev/Test pricing in Azure.
- Rightsizing VMs to reduce costs.
What does the service include?
Over a 2-week period, Arinco will work with your team to delve into your Azure environment.
Using the following sources, we assess the opportunities to optimise costs:
- Current costs via Azure Cost Management
- Azure Advisor Recommendations
- Licensing settings
- Right Sizing Resources
- Network traffic
- Log ingestion settings
- Stale resources
- Budget settings
- Storage tiering
During the 2-week engagement period, Arinco will identify cost-saving activities – working alongside your team to ensure changes are reflective of your organisation’s needs. Arinco will implement as many changes as feasible during this 2-week period.
At the conclusion of the 2-week period, Arinco will provide a cost optimisation report including findings and recommendations for your team to implement changes plus details of changes that were able to be implemented.
Continuation of engagement (Optional)
If you wish to continue the engagement, having Arinco action all cost savings activities outlined in the report, a tailored statement of work will be provided.